Saturday, June 9, 2012

Where Do You Write?

Do you blog? write? read? I bet you have a favorite spot to do all of these things. What is it like and why do you like it?

Here is a picture of my favorite place to read and/or blog.


I love the cozy little corner this is in. I've got great lighting, and I'll never get a chill - not with my favorite blanket, slippers, and space heater anyway. Of course, I keep some of my favorite things nearby such as my Ipad, caramel apple suckers, Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, and my Ipod. 
I've got a large family, so sometimes I need a small, quiet place to sit and read. This is my perfect place!


3 comments:

  1. Wow. I have a chair that looks exactly like yours, (except a little more worn maybe) and I've got it in the corner of my room! That's a cute little corner you've got yourself. I live in a studio apt and so have just the one room. I stretch out on my pretty little pink love seat or sometimes my bed for reading and blogging and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, a love seat would be nice. Sometimes I get a little cramped, but I guess that's what I get when I spend hours in a chair!

    ReplyDelete


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio